Friday, September 18, 2009

Share the Love, I'm Loving....



CH perfume by Carolina Hererra. CH is a Nordstrom Exclusive. I splurged this summer at the Anniversary Sale and bought the eau de toilette and lotion set. I've waited until now to wear it because it strikes me as a fall rather than summer scent. I tend to wear light fruity and floral scents for summer and go a little heavier in the fall. I'm not very good at describing scents so I'll let Nordstrom do that for me: It is sensual and complex, and at the same time fresh and optimistic. A fresh, tasty Oriental fragrance.


I don't detect much if any Oriental notes, but it is sophisticated and complicated; the top notes fruity, middle notes hinting at vanilla and bottom notes a bit darker and yes, sensual. The scent does not fade, it lingers all day but somehow does not come across too strong.  it came packaged in a lovely red hat box with a red ribbon and those little charms just like the bottle. I always get compliments when I wear it, that's good enough for me!

0 comments: