Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Estee Lauder Limited Edition Sumptuous Color Mascara




I seem to remember using blue mascara in 8th grade. I think it may have contributed to my first kiss, that or the Herbal Essence shampoo. I'm sure my blue eyes stood out with blue mascara! And the Herbal Essence shampoo was just green and smelled like grass, we didn't have different formulas to choose from like the young whippersnappers now days. Ernie said my eyes were pretty and my hair smelled good-- and he actually sniffed it, I thought that was so romantic back then. But I disgress.

Limited-Edition Sumptuous Color Mascara is currently available at Estée Lauder counters nationwide and online at EsteeLauder.com in these shades:
Emerald, Amethyst, Amber, Sapphire and Garnet.

Would you wear colored mascara? Only for a night out or on special occasions? I think the amber and the garnet could be very pretty. Maybe a color opposite your eye color? Amber for blue eyes, amethyst for brown eyes?  Let me know if you would try colored mascara in the comments.

Oh, and Ernie you don't know what you missed!

3 comments:

Joey said...

I actually really want the Garnet one =) they seem as if they'd be really pretty!

Prime Beauty said...

That would look FAb on you, my dear! I kinda want to try the amber one or the amethyst. They look fun!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I've been trying to find the amethyst one for a while now, but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I just bought a Lancome Fatale in sapphire, but I'll also get this one in amethyst as soon as it arrives.

And: I'm 44, but this doesn't stop me from wearing coloured mascara and eyeliner on daytime.